Saturday, March 15, 2008

Introduction

This is my first entry into this blog. I'm not new at internet blogging. I've had an account on Livejournal since 2003, which is still active and updated every now and then. However, I'll be posting my more serious thoughts on this blog... the thoughts I have while driving through Metro Manila's traffic, doing my 20min runs, sitting on the toilet, spacing out during mass, or simply spacing out whenever (as I do that quite often).

This is my perspective-- a female, 23 year old middle class Filipino citizen living in the heart of Metro Manila, Philippines. A college graduate from Ateneo de Manila, a former National Team athlete, an absolute nature and outdoors lover--scuba diving, adventure racing, surfing, wakeboarding, wallclimbing, windsurfing, sailing, swimming, running, hiking, camping... I've tried and loved it all. An extrovert and/or introvert depending on my mood, where I am, and who I'm with. Like everyone else, I enjoy watching films and reading books about life, love, and anything that sparks my interest at that given point in time.

At 23 and done with school, and I have just stepped through the doors of adulthood, trying my luck in my first Marketing job in a hip and fun retail company, and still searching for opportunities that will ultimately lead to my main purpose for being born on this specific century in history, in this struggling country, and on this particular diminishing planet. Everything has a purpose--if its anything I believe, it's that.

... Always in search of something (and someone) refreshingly weird and anything different to surprise me and challenge the way I look at the world, which will probably be the reason behind every new article posted here.

Who knows? It might make a difference... one way or another.

No comments: