Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Must learn to Cook.


From now on I'll be adding more pictures to this blog. It just makes it prettier.

As of May 26, 2008, I hopped on the healthy living train. Been refraining from beef and pork, exercising when I can, and avoiding the carbs at night. Ok, vanity is part of it, but mostly I just prefer being healthy.

I spent last weekend in Real, Quezon for a simple and short-lived surf trip with a group of vegetarians. No meat, just fresh veggies, fruits, whole wheat bread, soy milk and fibre. I love how we each prepared a meal for everyone. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to help with any of the cooking since I didn't have time, and I know absolutely nothing in the kitchen. I'm proud to say that I prepared our dessert that night though, and if it's anything I know about food, it's dessert.

Graham crackers, peanut butter, bananas, and Choco-choco! With added calligraphy to seal our weekend-long friendship.

We didn't do much apart from surf... didn't talk much either... and the weather was horrible...

But for some reason I had a really really good time.

No comments: